:)

:)
“You are the sky and everything else – it’s just the weather.”

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Miss you:')


How it feels like to miss somebody? If you miss someone, when u look at the following pic will make you very quiet...hee~ Emotions have power to effect mood, thinking & actions. But still if this feeling hurts a bit, it feels heavenly to miss somebody you love...:)



...When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you...^^  


...Shhh listen! Listen carefully, if you do you can hear through the silence of the night, my heart.... my heart crying out for you.. ♥


..When you miss me, just look up into the night sky and remember.. me... like a star, sometimes you can't see me but I'm always there...^_^


...Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart...





2 comments: